Monday, February 28, 2011

Portabello Mushrooms

Ever since we went shopping, I've been anxious to make the portabella mushrooms! Ahhhh!! They are so delicious! I put a mist of olive oil on them and seasoned them with garlic, curry, and pepper and cooked them in the oven. About 5 minutes before taking them out I added just a little bit of low sodium soy sauce.

I topped the portabella with some sauteed onions (so savory) and some green onions (just because I had them). On the side we had some brown rice and asparagus. I also made a little salad with mixed greens, cucumbers, shredded carrots, sliced strawberries, lemon zest and olive oil and balsamic vinegar for our dressing. I filled a pitcher with cucumber and lemon for a refreshing drink.

And I remembered to take a pic! Not the most beautiful presentation, but it really was tasty!



No comments:

Post a Comment