Monday, May 23, 2011

"Beefless" Kabobs

I made these for the first time last week, but since I made them AGAIN tonight I thought I'd finally post them!

As you can imagine, these are not really made with beef! They're Gardein vegan "beefless" tips, and they are probably my favorite product from them! They just have a great flavor, and with the sunny weather we're doing a lot of grilling lately, so I thought "Hey, these would be great on a kabob!" They seriously rock!



I put the beefless tips into a bowl and seasoned them with Bragg Liquid Aminos (similar to soy sauce, but with less sodium) and some garlic powder, and pepper and then cooked them in a pan with some olive oil according to the directions on the package. Then I put them on skewers with some veggies and tossed them on the grill. Since they are already cooked you're just cooking the veggies and getting that grill flavor on the beefless tips.

We served some grilled asparagus and corn on the cob on the side. With corn in season, we're having it just about every day (or at least every day that we grill). LOVE some grilled corn!

2 comments:

  1. You have motivated me to buy "the beauty detox solution" book. I can't wait to start reading. :-0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Lenara! I hope you find it interesting and informative! The recipes really are great!

    ReplyDelete