Monday, May 16, 2011

This makes it all worthwhile!

God is good! My hubby went to the doctor today and received some great news. Since we started our lifestyle change and have cut out meat and dairy from our diet, Matt's cholesterol has gone down 100 points!! It was dangerously high before, and now it's at a healthy level. But 100 points in just a matter of a few months by nourishing our bodies with the right food is just amazing to me! He has also lost 25lbs (I've lost 15lbs, but he works out more than I do). : )

People always look at us like we're crazy when they hear that we don't eat meat, and now I have some concrete facts that support that the lifestyle we have chosen is making a positive difference in our lives! We're done traveling (at least for the rest of this month) so I'm going to be trying out some new recipes this week. Can't wait to share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment