Friday, January 11, 2013

Orange Pineapple Juice

I know that orange and pineapple go well together, but I never thought to make orange pineapple juice at home before. That may be because I never buy pineapples (they are such a nightmare to chop up). But when our local market had pineapples on sale 2 for $3, we decided to pick up a couple. I chopped them up and put them into a container for easy access. esterday With our juicer I don't have to cut them perfectly, because it will extract the juice and separate out the pulp and any skin. So yesterday I decided to make some orange pineapple juice, and it was happiness in a glass! I made some this morning for breakfast, and the hubs sent me a text saying he loved it! Looks like we may have to buy them regularly! Chunks of grilled pineapple with cinnamon also make a very nice dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment