Sunday, January 20, 2013

Raw Blueberry Pie

I found this recipe on Pinterest. It's from The Raw Buzz blog, and it may be the best dessert I have ever had! Seriously, I could have just scooped the filling out of the bowl and eaten it all. I've never been a big fan of blueberry pie, but raw desserts are always so good. This one is really easy to put together. Just raw almonds and dates for the crush (I actually added a banana because I didn't have enough dates). You can add in coconut if you want (I did - because coconut in raw dessert crust makes it even better). The filling is just dates and blueberries processed together (with some whole blueberries mixed in). Top with blueberries for a pretty presentation, and voila! A killer dessert that beats chocolate cake and is way healthier! I can totally see making this with blueberries and strawberries, too. We'll definitely be making this one again!

No comments:

Post a Comment