Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Leggo My Mango

So, I am a bit sad. I've been eating a lot of mangoes lately and I had a reaction to them. My lips got really irritated and now they are dry. It finally occurred to me that it must be because of the mangoes because my lips and tongue tingle a little when I eat them. I love mangoes, so my heart started to break a little at this realization! I love the texture and the smooth sweetness of this tropical fruit!

Fortunately, it looks like I was just eating them improperly, so I thought it was worth sharing off the blog. I would just wash them and cut slices and bite the fruit off the skin, but apparently it's the skin that is causing my reaction. So I thought I would share this information just in case anyone else had the same problem. You can find out more information at http://www.allergy-details.com/allergy-c/mango-allergy/.

No comments:

Post a Comment