Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wheat Gnocchi with Kale

Toward the end of the week I don't really plan what to cook because I try to use up whatever is in the fridge. I also don't always feel like spending an hour on cooking, so this is a good, quick dinner that takes less than 10 minutes!

I used the gnocchi that comes packaged in the store, and it cooks in about 3 minutes. I also steamed some kale. While these two were cooking, I took a frying pan and put some vegan "butter" with some fresh garlic and turned it on medium high. After the gnocchi finished, I added it to the pan with the butter and let it cook for about 2 minutes before adding the kale to the mix. Right at the end I added some grated soy cheese and mixed it all together before putting it on the plate. So quick and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment