Sunday, April 24, 2011

Stir Fry

I didn't do much planning for dinner last week, so I just tossed some quick meals together. I asked Matt what he wanted for dinner on Friday, and he said Chinese. Rather than order take out, I decided to just make stir fry at home.

I heated some coconut oil in the wok and added in some ginger and garlic. Then I added a Japanese blend of frozen veggies and started cooking them. Once they were cooked most of the way, I added some kale. For the sauce, I just took a couple teaspoons of corn starch and added a little water and some Bragg Liquid Aminos (a soy product that tastes similar to soy sauce but without added sodium). Then we put everything on top of brown rice. Matt must have liked it, because when we were planning meals for next week he wanted to make it again!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks chica! I mean, you can't go wrong with stir fry, right? I've been all about the quick meals lately. : )

    ReplyDelete