Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Oil-Free/Balsamic-Free Italian Vinaigrette Dressing

Finding a good salad dressing that is actually HEALTHY is such a challenge. It's sad just how unhealthy salads can be when we pile on things like cheese and fat. Really, we should just go ahead and get a sandwich and fries instead.

But that's the biggest reason why I bought "The Beauty Detox Solution." I saw the dressing recipes and I was sold! Kimberly Snyder has some fantastic recipes, and this one was so savory I scarfed down my salad faster than I could say the name of the dressing!

No blender is needed, either! Just mix together some apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard (I used spicy brown), sea salt, Italian seasoning, and a little water and mix together. That's it! Yes, it's a little watery, but you won't be lacking any flavor. Trust me on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment