Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Oil-Free Red Pepper and Cilantro Dressing

New favorite dressing EVER! It's so good that when I go to lunch with my friend tomorrow I am actually skipping the restaurant's dressing and bringing this with me! Yummmmmm!

Okay, I have to admit that I used a green bell pepper for the recipe. And I skipped the miso because Native Sun isn't open on Sundays and Publix didn't have it. Oh, and I definitely double up on the garlic. One clove? Are you kidding me?? LOL!

But here is the recipe as suggested in The Beauty Detox Solution:

1/2 red pepper, seeded and cored
3/4 cup fresh cilantro
1 small tomato
1 garlic clove
1 1/2 tbs fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tbs filtered water
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp organic, unpasteurized miso paste
1 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar


I am going to somehow have to force myself not to make this for every salad or else I am going to get sick of it! Just blend everything together. You can store for up to 2 days in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment