Sunday, April 3, 2011

Loving Hut Seattle

When my friend Kristen decided to go vegan, she started raving about this Orlando restaurant called Loving Hut. I finally got a chance to go with her when I went down there for a photography workshop about a year ago, and now I'm hooked! It's exciting to have a place where you can eat ANYTHING off the menu!

There are several Loving Hut locations throughout the country, all individually owned with their own unique menus but every one is full of vegan, non-GMO deliciousness! We found one on our trip to San Francisco last fall, but we had our heart set on a garlic restaurant (because nothing can compete with a garlic-themed menu!). But I checked to see if Seattle had a Loving Hut, and they did, so we went there for dinner yesterday! Matt had the Crispy Noodles and I had pan fried shirataki. Both were covered with steamed veggies, tofu, and other soy protein. They were brought out separately, and there wasn't much left from Matt's dish when I finally remembered to take a picture. But I did manage to get a picture of my dish, and I'm excited to get back home and make some pan fried shirataki! It's really good stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment